Search Job Openings
Collection and Distribution Technician
Collections and Distribution
Rockdale County, GA - Conyers
APPLY NOW Our system works best with Safari, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge browers. Pop-up windows are required.
ESG is hiring Collection and Distribution Technicians to join our Rockdale County team in Conyers, GA.
As a part of the Collection and Distribution team, you will be responsible for basic installation, repair and maintenance of sewer collections/water distribution systems. You will:
- Lay pipe and ensure it is on the right grade and in the proper layer of gravel
- Make sure ditches are shored properly and safe to enter
- Repair broken lines, stubs and force mains
- Adjust, raise and clean out manholes
- Landscape yards that have been destroyed by line installation and repair
- Clear easements to provide easier access to the outfall line
- Partition off work areas with traffic signs, cones, and/or barricades; flag and direct traffic around work areas
You will also have general housekeeping and grounds maintenance duties. You will:
- Clean rest rooms, offices and locker rooms
- Wash down solids, algae accumulation on basins
- Clean oil and grease from equipment
- Prepare the surfaces on equipment, structures and buildings for painting and paints
- Landscape the grounds that surround the facilities to include cutting grass, trimming and pruning
- High school diploma or GED
- CDL or able to acquire Commercial Driver’s License
- Strong detail-oriented work style
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations provides full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to the government and private sector across the Southeast. We also provide a partnership based on shared values and goals and a deep understanding of the challenges that face communities. At ESG Operations, our employees are our greatest asset and the foundation for our success. Learn more about us at http://esginc.net.
ESG Operations is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace.