Search Job Openings
APPLY NOW Our system works best with Safari, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge browers. Pop-up windows are required.
Maintenance Technician – Water and Wastewater Treatment
ESG Operations, Inc. is looking for a Maintenance Technician with electrical and/or mechanical experience for our Hinesville, GA location. Job duties will include preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and repairing equipment including engines, pumps and motors in Water and Wastewater Treatment Plants.
- Diagnose malfunctions and determine corrective action
- Perform skilled mechanical work on engines, pumps, motors, and other industry-related equipment
- Estimate cost and time for all aspects of maintenance, repair, and construction
- Read, interpret, and work from blueprints, drawings, sketches, plans, and mechanical illustrations
- Ability to assess 120 and 480 volt electrical systems and perform the necessary repairs
- Perform clerical tasks as needed
- Gather and document information/data for reporting on behalf of area of responsibility
- High school diploma
- Experience with programming PLCs, low voltage controls, pump maintenance and repairs, control panel and electronic components, and welding.
- Valid GA Driver’s License.
Compensation is commensurate with experience along with a generous benefits and bonus plan. Full benefits are available including health, dental, life insurance, employer contribution 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations, Inc. is one of the fastest growing utility management companies in the Southeast,. We provide full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to the government and private sector across the Southeast. We also provide a partnership based on shared values and goals and a deep understanding of the challenges that face communities.
Learn more about us and apply today at http://esginc.net.