Search Job Openings
Rockdale County, GA - Conyers
ESG Operations, Inc.
Are you a multi-tasking Office Manager with a background in accounting and human resources? Do you enjoy organizing and supporting the administrative needs of teams? Are you passionate about your work and determined to be successful? At ESG Operations, our employees are our greatest asset and the foundation for our success. If you are an experienced, highly motivated professional ready for career-developing opportunities and challenges, we want to talk to you.
ESG Operations provides full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to the government and private sector across the Southeast. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the art, environmentally-sound solutions for our partners. We are a cutting-edge company that prides itself in being a leader in utility operations and public works management. Learn more about us at www.esginc.net.
As our Office Manager you will provide support to our team in Rockdale County (Conyers), GA. We are looking for candidates capable of representing ESG Operations, Inc. to our client, customers, venders and team members at all levels of our organization.
- Process employee timesheets and serve as information resource for employees on matters relating to payroll or employee benefits
- Process new hire paperwork and present new hire orientation
- Handle payables, entering, approving, and paying bills of responsibility; assists supervisor with preparation of annual budget; enters and approves requisitions; balances revenue received (when applicable)
- Gather and maintain information/data to support periodic and special reports and channel/distribute to appropriate personnel or departments as needed
- Process travel arrangements and expense reporting
- Assist departmental staff with preparation of documents such as correspondence, memorandum, bids, reports, spreadsheets, and e-mails
- Perform clerical tasks such as data entry, answering telephones, taking messages, returning calls, faxing, photocopying, filing, or sorting mail
- Maintain office supplies; place and expedite orders; verify receipt of supplies
- Development of procedures and decisions affecting team members, or others in the general public; works in a very fluid environment with guidelines but significant variations
- Welcome guests and customers as well as answer and direct company inquiries
- Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Distribute information, reports, schedules and supplies to appropriate personnel or departments
- Attend staff and other professional meetings to exchange information and/or take and transcribe minutes
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of one year of college or specialized vocational training in public administration, accounting, secretarial skills, computer technology, business administration, or a closely related field preferred
- Strong detail-oriented work style
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office applications
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.