Search Job Openings
ESG Operations is hiring a Maintenance Technician to join our team in Winder, GA. You will be responsible for maintaining and repairing electrical and mechanical devices throughout the water/wastewater treatment facilities.
- Installs, maintains and repairs electrical equipment at the plant and other locations.
- Checks status of various equipment in the field and makes adjustments and repairs as needed.
- Responds to alarms and takes corrective actions.
- Performs or assists in overhaul of equipment.
- Makes equipment adjustments and repairs to maintain operations within predetermined limits.
- Restarts equipment after an electrical outage.
- Installs and repairs electrical panels, starters, lights, heaters, wiring and other electrical devices.
- Switches electrical feeds to operational units such as pumps, feeders and drives.
- Takes readings from charts and meters, changes charts, keeps accurate logs.
- Performs maintenance on supervisory control and data acquisition systems.
- Calibrates electrical devices.
- Performs limited instrument repairs.
- Performs routine cleaning of equipment and premises.
- Performs tasks in proximity to electrical, chemical, biological, mechanical and physical hazards.
- High school diploma or GED
- One year related experience in the areas of electrical and mechanical maintenance
- Experience with pump maintenance and repairs, control panel and electronic components, welding is helpful
- Must have valid driver’s license. GA electrician license is preferred.
- Strong detail-oriented work style
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations provides full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to the government and private sector across the Southeast. We also provide a partnership based on shared values and goals and a deep understanding of the challenges that face communities. At ESG Operations, we know that our employees are our greatest asset and the foundation for our success. Learn more about us at http://esginc.net.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email email@example.com for more information.