Search Job Openings
Forsyth County, GA - Suwanee
ESG Operations, Inc.
ESG Operations is hiring a Maintenance Mechanic to join our team in Augusta, GA. Our Maintenance Mechanics are field based maintenance experts that are responsible for troubleshooting and repairing water and wastewater treatment equipment including engines, pumps and motors. We are looking for candidates with strong electrical and mechanical knowledge. If you are a highly determined professional ready for career-developing opportunities and a commitment to improvement, please contact us.
- Diagnose malfunctions and determine corrective action
- Perform skilled mechanical work on membranes, engines, pumps, motors, and other industry-related equipment
- Estimate cost and time for all aspects of maintenance, repair, and construction
- Read, interpret, and work from blueprints, drawings, sketches, plans, and mechanical illustrations
- Ability to assess 120 and 480 volt electrical systems and perform the necessary repairs
- Perform clerical tasks as needed
- Gather and document information/data for reporting on behalf of area of responsibility
- High school diploma or GED
- Five years of related experience in the areas of electrical and mechanical maintenance
- Experience performing preventative maintenance and troubleshooting in Wastewater and Water Plants, membrane experience preferred
- Experience with membranes, pump maintenance and repairs, motor maintenance and repair, control panel and electronic components, and welding
- Must have a valid GA driver’s license.
- Strong detail-oriented work style
ESG Operations, Inc.
ESG Operations provides full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to the government and private sector across the Southeast. At ESG Operations, we know that our employees are our greatest asset and the foundation for our success. You can learn more about us, see additional opportunities, and apply online at http://esginc.net.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email email@example.com for more information.