Search Job Openings
Senior Wastewater Operations Specialist
Are you an expert in Wastewater Operations looking for the next step in your career? Are you looking for the opportunity to use your knowledge and skills to shape multiple teams’ success? Are you driven to succeed with a “hands-on” style of leadership? As a Wastewater Operation’s Specialist with ESG Operations, you will be able to use your skills and knowledge to make a difference in the lives of the people of your community.
ESG Operations is actively seeking a Senior Wastewater Operations Specialist to join our corporate team based in Macon, GA in a new position created by company growth. In this position, you would be part of a team with managerial level responsibility for the administration and long-term planning of our Wastewater Division. You would be actively involved in ensuring compliance of multiple wastewater plant operations, treatment and maintenance; including personnel, financial, and capital improvement project management. We are looking for candidates with increasingly responsible experience in water pollution control system operations, as well as maintenance development and regulatory compliance of municipal utility systems; including supervisory responsibility such as supervising, mentoring, and coaching employees. This position requires frequent overnight travel.
You will need:
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in civil engineering, biology, chemistry, or a related field.
- The highest possible wastewater license.
- Valid state driver’s license and meet minimum driving standards.
- Experience working with multiple types of wastewater plant technology
- Knowledge and experience with Industrial waste and its effects to facility waste stream
- Experience administering an Industrial Pre-Treatment Program (IPP); wastewater permit specifics and limitations; operating various related process controls and laboratory equipment; and evaluating operating parameters and adjusting plant processes
- Knowledge of current electronic technology associated to the wastewater industry; Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA); operations database, work orders; statistics or any other related technical aspect.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, short term and long-term disability, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays. Relocation assistance may be available.
Recognized as the fastest-growing utility operations and public works management company in the Southeast, ESG Operations, Inc. provides full-service operation, maintenance, management and consulting services to governmental and private sector entities. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the-art, environmentally-sound solutions for our clients’ unique needs. We provide every employee with cutting-edge tools, training and technology which has resulted in ESG’s recognition as a leader in the utility operations and public works management industry. Learn more about us at www.esginc.net.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email email@example.com for more information.