Search Job Openings
ESG Operations is hiring a Maintenance Mechanic to join our team in Vicksburg, MS. Our Maintenance Mechanics are field based with responsibility for troubleshooting and repairing wastewater equipment including engines, pumps and motors. We are looking for candidates with strong electrical and mechanical knowledge. If you are a highly determined professional ready for career-developing opportunities and a commitment to improvement, apply today www.esginc.net.
- Diagnose malfunctions and determine corrective action
- Perform skilled mechanical work on engines, pumps, motors, and other industry-related equipment
- Estimate cost and time for all aspects of maintenance, repair, and construction
- Read, interpret, and work from blueprints, drawings, sketches, plans, and mechanical illustrations
- Ability to assess 120 and 480 volt electrical systems and perform the necessary repairs
- Perform clerical tasks as needed
- Gather and document information/data for reporting on behalf of area of responsibility
- High school diploma or GED
- 1+ years of related experience in the areas of electrical and mechanical maintenance
- Experience performing preventative maintenance and troubleshooting in Water or Wastewater Plant is helpful
- Experience with pump maintenance and repairs, motor maintenance and repair, control panel and electronic components and/or welding is helpful
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Strong detail-oriented work style
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
Recognized as the fastest-growing utility operations and public works management company in the Southeast, ESG Operations, Inc. provides full service operation, maintenance, management and consulting services to governmental and private sector entities. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the-art, environmentally-sound solutions for our clients’ unique needs. We provide every employee with cutting-edge tools, training and technology which has resulted in ESG’s recognition as a leader in the utility operations and public works management industry. Learn more about us at www.esginc.net.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Applied online at www.esginc.net or email email@example.com for more information.