Search Job Openings
ESG Operations is hiring a Maintenance Mechanic to join our team in Vicksburg, MS. Our Maintenance Mechanics are field-based with responsibility for troubleshooting and repairing wastewater equipment including engines, pumps and motors. We are looking for candidates with strong electrical and mechanical knowledge.
If you are a highly determined professional ready for career-developing opportunities and a commitment to improvement, apply online at www.esginc.net.
- Diagnose malfunctions and determine corrective action
- Perform skilled mechanical work on engines, pumps, motors, and other industry-related equipment
- Estimate cost and time for all aspects of maintenance, repair, and construction
- Read, interpret, and work from blueprints, drawings, sketches, plans, and mechanical illustrations
- Ability to assess 120 and 480 volt electrical systems and perform the necessary repairs
- Perform clerical tasks as needed
- Gather and document information/data for reporting on behalf of area of responsibility
- High school diploma or GED
- 1+ years of related experience in the areas of electrical and mechanical maintenance
- Experience performing preventative maintenance and troubleshooting in Water or Wastewater Plant is helpful
- Experience with pump maintenance and repairs, motor maintenance and repair, control panel and electronic components and/or welding is helpful
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Strong detail-oriented work style
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
Recognized as the fastest-growing utility operations and public works management company in the Southeast, ESG Operations, Inc. provides full-service operation, maintenance, management and consulting services to governmental and private sector entities. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the-art, environmentally sound solutions for our clients’ unique needs. We provide every employee with cutting-edge tools, training and technology which has resulted in ESG’s recognition as a leader in the utility operations and public works management industry. Learn more about us at www.esginc.net.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.