Search Job Openings
Heavy Equipment Operator with CDL
Do you have your CDL and experience operating a Vacuum Truck or Boom Truck? Are you looking for a new career opportunity? Do you value a strong team atmosphere that rewards your commitment to improvement? As Equipment Operator with our team, you will be able to use your skills and be rewarded for your success.
As part of the ESG Operation, Inc. team in Albany, GA that is responsible for troubleshooting, repair and installation projects involving wastewater lift stations; you will:
- Operate large truck to haul equipment and materials, etc. to and from job sites.
- Operate heavy equipment to excavate trenches, clean out drainage ditches and wet wells, etc.
- Operate Vacuum Truck, to include completing tasks in work order system by traveling to work sites and performing jetting and vacuuming of underground pipelines using high pressure water
- Perform maintenance and repairs on heavy equipment
- Inspect, operate, clean and maintain Vacuum Truck including all of the equipment and tools required
- Monitor activities for compliance, inspect equipment, and items necessary for daily tasks.
- Perform clerical tasks, such as data entry on work orders, as needed
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have valid commercial driver’s license (CDL)
- 1 or more years related experience operating vacuum truck
- NASSCO Certification helpful
- Strong detail-oriented work style
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays. Relocation assistance may be available.
Recognized as the fastest-growing utility operations and public works management company in the Southeast, ESG Operations, Inc. provides full-service operation, maintenance, management and consulting services to governmental and private sector entities. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the-art, environmentally-sound solutions for our clients’ unique needs. We provide every employee with cutting-edge tools, training and technology which has resulted in ESG’s recognition as a leader in the utility operations and public works management industry. Learn more about us at www.esginc.net.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.