Search Job Openings
Assistant Project Manager
Are you an expert in Water Operations, Wastewater Plant Operations or Collections & Distribution Systems that is looking for the next step in your career? Are you a "hands on" leader who enjoys the rewards and challenges of supervising teams? Are you passionate about your work and determined to be successful? As Assistant Project Manager with ESG Operations, Inc’s Waycross, GA team you will be able to use your skills and knowledge to make a difference in the lives of the people of your community.
As Assistant Project Manager with ESG Operations, you will manage day-to-day activities of a team providing contract operations, maintenance, and management of utilities to include:
- Develop new plans, programs and operations to attain higher quality levels of service and/or cost saving over present conditions
- Plan major capital improvement needs and corresponding revenue sources
- Prepare annual budget and monitors financial revenue and expense reports to monthly budgeted variances
- Maintain accurate records and prepare reports
- Interview, training, instructing, coaching and mentoring personnel in work methods
- Assign and schedule work, review for accuracy and clarity
- Administer progressive discipline process to hold subordinates accountable and improve project performance
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with Project Manager and client(s)
- Ensure compliance with City, County, State, and Federal regulations and policies
- High school diploma, college degree preferred
- Valid driver’s license, CDL preferred
- 5 or more years of experience in Water Operations, Wastewater Operations, and/or Collections & Distribution Systems
- Possess exemplary leadership, communications, and team-building skills
- Strong detail-oriented work style
- Proven experience in making sound financial, technical, and human resources decisions
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office applications
- Prefer candidates that are willing to live within 30 minutes of the City of Waycross, Georgia
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays. Relocations reimbursement may be available.
Recognized as the fastest-growing utility operations and public works management company in the Southeast, ESG Operations, Inc. provides full service operation, maintenance, management and consulting services to governmental and private sector entities. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the-art, environmentally-sound solutions for our clients’ unique needs. We provide every employee with cutting-edge tools, training and technology which has resulted in ESG’s recognition as a leader in the utility operations and public works management industry.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.