Search Job Openings
Utility Construction Inspector
Do you have utility construction and inspections experience? Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career in a stable industry while using your expertise to guide projects to successful completion? Are you a team player that embraces working with a variety of tasks and challenges everyday? If this sounds like you, apply today at www.esginc.net for Utility Construction Inspector with ESG Operations in Opelika, AL
As Utility Construction Inspector, you would monitor construction projects including sewer installations. You would be responsible for field inspections of sewer and storm lines; reading and interpreting project design plans and blueprints; monitoring regulatory permitting and compliance issues; and helping with special projects as needed. We will ask you to work in the office and out in the field.
- Perform field inspections of sewer and storm lines
- Manage utility construction projects, including scheduling, budgets, and specifications.
- Develop designs, plans, and operations for utility systems, such as wastewater lift stations
- Troubleshoot system issues
- Direct technicians, providing activities and guidance on utility process, design, and construction.
- Compile data, monitoring system efficiency and material usage.
- Assist Project Director on special projects as needed.
- 5 years of field experience in Utilities Inspection or a related role
- Bachelor’s degree helpful but not required
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- GIS or CAD experience helpful
- Valid driver’s license
- Strong detail-oriented work style
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
Recognized as the fastest-growing utility operations and public works management company in the Southeast, ESG Operations, Inc. provides full service operation, maintenance, management and consulting services to governmental and private sector entities. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the-art, environmentally-sound solutions for our clients’ unique needs. We provide every employee with cutting-edge tools, training and technology which has resulted in ESG’s recognition as a leader in the utility operations and public works management industry. Learn more about us at www.esginc.net.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email email@example.com for more information.