Search Job Openings
Water and Sewer Technician
Collection and Distribution
Do you have heavy equipment experience? Are you looking for a new opportunity with career growth potential? Do you value a strong team atmosphere that rewards your commitment to improvement? As a Crew Member with our team in Perry, GA, you will be able to use your skills and be rewarded for your success.
As a member of our Collections and Distribution team, you will:
- Construct and maintain sewer and storm drain pipes.
- Repair points on gravity lines and force mains, install pipe, clean out manholes, raise manholes, complete various landscaping jobs and grading projects, and clean sludge lagoons
- Operate small equipment for maintenance projects.
- Ensure securing and partitioning off work areas with traffic signs, cones, and/or barricades; flag and direct traffic around work areas as necessary.
- Maintain required paperwork and logs, gather information/data to support periodic and special reports
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid commercial driver’s license strongly preferred
- 3 or more years related experience
- Strong attention to detail
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations provides full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to the government and private sector across the Southeast. At ESG Operations, our employees are our greatest asset and the foundation for our success. Learn more about us at http://esginc.net.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.