Search Job Openings
Natural Gas Technician in Training
Warner Robins, GA
Are you looking for a career opportunity that would combine your mechanical aptitude with your technical skills? Do you value a strong team atmosphere at a company that rewards your commitment to improvement? Are you passionate about your work and determined to be successful? At ESG Operations, Inc. we will use our award-winning systems to support your success and drive your career forward. Apply today at www.esginc.net.
***Bring your resume and apply in person at a Hiring Event in Warner Robins on Thursday, January 21, 2021 from 10a - 2pm. Join us at 250 Industrial Park Blvd, Warner Robins, GA to learn more about ESG Operations and our OneTeam philosophy.***
ESG Operations, Inc. is currently seeking Gas Technicians in Training in Warner Robins, GA. As part of our Natural Gas Team, you would perform entry-level tasks that support natural gas distribution and service. You would be responsible for locating and painting meters; basic leak investigation; maintenance tasks; and general labor. We are looking for customer-service oriented candidates with experience working with mechanical and electrical systems.
As part of the ESG Operations team, you would:
- Perform installation, maintenance and repairs for natural gas services in Warner Robins, GA
- Work outside in all weather, both above ground and below ground
- Locate natural gas lines
- Perform simple sniff tests to determine leaks
- Maintain records associated with service and repair functions
- Read and interpret meters and gauges to ensure proper function; repair or replace as needed; assist in turning gas service on and off
- Carry out landscape maintenance and traffic control tasks
- High School Diploma or GED, Trade School training and certifications preferred
- Must have a valid GA driver’s license
- Must be able to complete related Operator Qualifications
- Skill with the operations of basic tools and heavy equipment such as mini-ex and backhoe helpful
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
Recognized as the fastest-growing utility operations and public works management company in the Southeast, ESG Operations, Inc. provides full-service operation, maintenance, management and consulting services to governmental and private sector entities. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the-art, environmentally-sound solutions for our clients’ unique needs. We provide every employee with cutting-edge tools, training and technology which has resulted in ESG’s recognition as a leader in the utility operations and public works management industry.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email email@example.com for more information.