Search Job Openings
ESG Operations, Inc. is hiring a Utility Technician to join our Albany, GA team.
As a part of our team, you will be responsible for basic installation, repair and maintenance of sewer collections/water distribution systems. You will:
- Make sure ditches are shored properly and safe to enter
- Repair broken lines, stubs and force mains
- Adjust, raise and clean out manholes
- Clear easements to provide easier access to the outfall line
- Partition off work areas with traffic signs, cones, and/or barricades; flag and direct traffic around work areas
You will also have general housekeeping and grounds maintenance duties. You will:
- Clean rest rooms, offices and locker rooms
- Clean oil and grease from equipment
- Prepare the surfaces on equipment, structures and buildings for painting and paints
- Landscape the grounds that surround the facilities to include cutting grass, trimming and pruning
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid Driver's License, CDL preferred
- Strong detail-oriented work style
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
Recognized as the fastest-growing utility operations and public works management company in the Southeast, ESG Operations, Inc. provides full service operation, maintenance, management and consulting services to governmental and private sector entities. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the-art, environmentally-sound solutions for our clients’ unique needs. We provide every employee with cutting-edge tools, training and technology which has resulted in ESG’s recognition as a leader in the utility operations and public works management industry. Learn more about us at www.esginc.net.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.