Search Job Openings
Equipment Operator Crew Leader
Collection and Distribution
Rockdale County, GA - Conyers
Do you have heavy equipment experience and your CDL? Are you a leader that is looking to take your career to the next level? Do you value a strong team atmosphere that rewards your commitment to improvement? As a Utility Crew Leader with ESG Operations in Rockdale County (Conyers), GA you will be able to use your skills and be rewarded for your successes. Apply today at www.esginc.net.
The Utility Crew Leader will operate heavy equipment in projects involving water, sewer, and storm drain pipes. Job duties will include hands on installation, repair and maintenance of Sewer Collection systems. You would also ensure the work order process is successful and that the ESG Corporate Safety culture and policies are implemented. Responsibilities include:
- Construct and maintain water, sewer, and storm drain pipes.
- Install, repair, and maintain water and sewer services, meters, and cleanouts
- Repair leaks on water lines, repair and maintain water valves, raise valve boxes
- Repair utility street cuts with asphalt and/or concrete
- Repair points on gravity lines and force mains, install pipe, clean out manholes, raise manholes, various landscaping jobs.
- Operate equipment for maintenance projects.
- Oversee and assist with miscellaneous projects as directed, such as maintaining right-of-ways, pump station sites, cleaning sludge lagoons, and various grading projects as necessary.
- Ensure securing and partitioning off work areas with traffic signs, cones, and/or barricades; flags and directs traffic around work areas as necessary.
- Maintain required paperwork and logs in compliance with departmental rules and regulations.
- Gather information/data to support periodic and special reports documenting activities for area of responsibility.
- Attend/lead staff and safety meetings to exchange information; attend in-service training and technical or professional classes or seminars to improve technical or professional skills.
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid commercial driver’s license (CDL)
- Valid Georgia Water Collection and/or Water Distribution License, or ability to obtain
- 3 or more years related experience
- Strong detail-oriented work style
- Experience supervising team members; including implementing corporate policies and procedures, communicating with clients, and supervising work performance of team members
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
Recognized as the fastest-growing utility operations and public works management company in the Southeast, ESG Operations, Inc. provides full service operation, maintenance, management and consulting services to governmental and private sector entities. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the-art, environmentally-sound solutions for our clients’ unique needs. We provide every employee with cutting-edge tools, training and technology which has resulted in ESG’s recognition as a leader in the utility operations and public works management industry. Learn more about us at www.esginc.net.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Applied online at www.esginc.net or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.