Search Job Openings
Do you have heavy equipment experience and a CDL? Do you like working in a team environment where your individual contributions make an impact on your local community? Are you looking for the opportunity to work in a stable industry? If this sounds like you, apply today at www.esginc.net.
ESG Operations is recruiting for Heavy Equipment Operators to join our Tifton team. As a member of our team, you will be responsible for the operation and maintenance of heavy machinery and equipment for street and underground pipe repairs. It requires experience operating backhoes and mini-excavators.
- Operate large truck to haul equipment, materials, dirt, etc. to and from job sites
- Lead operation of heavy equipment to dig trenches, lift heavy loads, assist with pipeline installation/repair, sweep streets, repair roadways, clean out drainage ditches, etc.
- Monitor activities of crew members for compliance, inspect equipment, and calculate necessary asphalt quantities for daily repair jobs
- Perform maintenance and repairs on heavy equipment, operate pneumatic tools, perform grading for road construction/repair
- High school diploma or GED or the equivalent of specialized vocational training
- Valid commercial driver’s license required
- 3-5 years related experience
- Strong detail-oriented work style
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
Recognized as the fastest-growing utility operations and public works management company in the Southeast, ESG Operations, Inc. provides full service operation, maintenance, management and consulting services to governmental and private sector entities. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the-art, environmentally-sound solutions for our clients’ unique needs. We provide every employee with cutting-edge tools, training and technology which has resulted in ESG’s recognition as a leader in the utility operations and public works management industry. Learn more about us at www.esginc.net.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.