Search Job Openings
Site Safety Coordinator
Rockdale County, GA - Conyers
ESG Operations is hiring a Site Safety Coordinator that will have field inspection, training, and administrative duties. Responsibilities will include implementing our safety rules and culture; conducting worksite inspections; running safety meetings; accident investigations; and documentation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that federal, state and local laws, regulations, rules and codes are observed
- Identify and evaluate hazardous conditions and practices in the workplace, conduct, and coordinate inspections to assess physical conditions and safe work practices
- Assist with the development of controls for identified hazards, coordinate the implementation of controls from the result of hazard analysis. Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of the hazard control systems, policies, and procedures and recommend changes that reflect improvement toward the elimination of workplace accidents and injuries
- Conduct OSHA training for new and existing employees
- Coordinate OSHA record-keeping and reporting requirements
- Compile, analyze, interpret, and report accidents. Review property and injury reports.
- Compile and prepare accident reports with the assistance of senior managers. Review property and injury reports.
- Self-starter yet able to take direction
- Ensure ESG and local safety and vehicle policies are being maintained (independent checks as necessary)
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with coworkers, other ESG employees, and the public using principles of good customer service
- Associates degree with 1-3 years related industry experience in safety and health management and compliance.
- Valid Driver's License
- Relevant safety certification, such as ASP or CSP, preferred
- General construction knowledge (excavation/equipment/utilities) including familiarity with MUTCD/Traffic Control.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes generous benefits and a bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
Recognized as the fastest-growing utility operations and public works management company in the Southeast, ESG Operations, Inc. provides full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to governmental and private sector entities. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the-art, environmentally sound solutions for our clients' unique needs. We provide every employee with cutting-edge tools, training and technology which has resulted in ESG’s recognition as a leader in the utility operations and public works management industry. Learn more about us at www.esginc.net.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.