Search Job Openings
Warner Robins, GA
ESG Operations is currently seeking a Water Operator or Operator in Training to work Night Shift in Warner Robins, GA.
This position is responsible for the basic cleaning, painting, scrubbing weirs and basins, minor maintenance tasks, and grounds maintenance of water plants and well stations. This position is also recognized as the “entry level” position that is responsible for the operation and maintenance of the water facilities. Duties include operating plant machines and equipment, injecting chemicals to purify water, conducting laboratory test of water and monitoring plant controls, adjusting valves and gates, conducting laboratory testing and maintaining well pump stations as well as the plants.
As a Water Operator on with ESG Operations, you will:
- Operate water pumping mechanisms to regulate flow and pressure of water during assigned shifts including:
- Monitor panel boards and adjusts controls to regulate flow and distribution of water
- Clean systems by backwashing at designated intervals
- Record reservoir water elevation, power consumption and equipment utilization data at designated intervals
- Conduct water treatment activities including:
- Add appropriate amounts of chemicals to raw water to disinfect, deodorize, and clarify water at regular intervals
- Regulate flow of pre-treated water through sedimentation and filter devices
- Add appropriate amounts of chemicals into water for post treatment and operates agitators
- Record chemical composition of raw and treated water at designated intervals
- Maintain, clean and stock materials on trucks and equipment.
- Housekeeping duties that include cutting grass, cleaning tanks, sweeping & mopping floors, cleaning equipment and various other duties to maintain the aesthetic appearance of the facility.
- High School Diploma or GED, advanced degree in related field preferred
- Valid GA driver’s license
- Valid Georgia Water Treatment Plant Operator license or able to obtain within one year of hire
- Night Shift Schedule
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
Recognized as the fastest-growing utility operations and public works management company in the Southeast, ESG Operations, Inc. provides full service operation, maintenance, management and consulting services to governmental and private sector entities. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the-art, environmentally-sound solutions for our clients’ unique needs. We provide every employee with cutting-edge tools, training and technology which has resulted in ESG’s recognition as a leader in the utility operations and public works management industry. Learn more about us at www.esginc.net.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.