Search Job Openings
Gas Compliance Administrator
Warner Robins, GA
ESG Operations is hiring a Gas Compliance Administrator in Warner Robins, GA. In this position you will support the successful operations of our Natural Gas team; answer phones and address public concerns; generate reports and correspondence, and perform other administrative tasks as required.
- Answer phones and address concerns of internal and external customers, use customer service mindset to ensure issues are addressed or directed to correct party
- Manage and review environmental permits including new applications and permit modifications
- Develop and write procedures and protocols based on environmental regulations that are relevant to Company operations
- Conduct employee training pertaining to environmental compliance programs and standards
- Evaluate existing environmental compliance program for the applicable regions within control and determine and implement corrections/modifications may be needed
- Counsel and inform management on new or modified environmental regulations and the effects of the regulations on existing company policies and work practices.
- Formulate and recommend the annual operating and capital budgets and track the budgets according to plan
- Determine Environmental best practices to support the company's goals by consulting with company representatives (internal peers) and external sources such as AGA and peer companies
- Assess and audit facilities and operations for environmental aspects, including the preparation and updating of assessment protocols
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid Georgia Driver’s License
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with subordinate employees, other City staff, and the general public.
- Knowledge of the procedures, equipment, and tools used in the construction, maintenance, and repair of natural gas lines is helpful.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes generous benefits and a bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
Recognized as the fastest-growing utility operations and public works management company in the Southeast, ESG Operations, Inc. provides full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to governmental and private sector entities. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the-art, environmentally sound solutions for our client's unique needs. We provide every employee with cutting-edge tools, training and technology which has resulted in ESG’s recognition as a leader in the utility operations and public works management industry. Learn more about us at www.esginc.net.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email email@example.com for more information.