Search Job Openings
Public Works Crew Leader
Are you looking for the opportunity to take your landscape and leadership skills to the next level? Do you enjoy working outside every day making your community a better place? Would you like to work with a team that will reward and recognize your willingness to go above and beyond expectations? Apply today at www.esginc.net.
ESG Operations is hiring a Public Works Crew Leader to join our team in Winder, GA. We are looking for candidates with experience working outside in a crew leader role, preferably in a public works or landscape environment. You will be responsible for the completion of Public Works related work orders, implementation of ESG Operations, Inc safety policies, and leading your team to success.
- Serve as lead worker in completing tasks such as mowing grass, digging graves, or repairing sewer lines requiring the operation of equipment such as backhoes, dump trucks, tractors, weed-eaters, and/or mowers.
- Assign work areas to crew members, ensuring compliance with departmental safety regulations in the execution of tasks.
- Supervise and assist with landscaping, including planting trees and flowers, mulching flower beds and trees, pruning trees, shrubs, and decorative grass, and watering trees and plants.
- Locate sewer problems using specially designed equipment; mark area for digging to reach damaged tanks or pipes.
- Perform periodic inspections of equipment of responsibility and make minor repairs; repairs broken pipes, sewer lines, water lines, or sprinklers as required.
- Restore and repair gravesites; reset monuments; set and reset foot markers.
- Mow and trim assigned property; remove brush, tree limbs, and leaves; clean alleys and right-of-ways and sidewalks; trims hedges.
- 4 years of progressively responsible work experience in the Public Works Industry; or any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Valid state driver’s license, CDL Preferred.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes generous benefits and a bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
Recognized as the fastest-growing utility operations and public works management company in the Southeast, ESG Operations, Inc. provides full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to governmental and private sector entities. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the-art, environmentally sound solutions for our clients’ unique needs. We provide every employee with cutting-edge tools, training, and technology which has resulted in ESG’s recognition as a leader in the utility operations and public works management industry. Learn more about us at www.esginc.net.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.