Search Job Openings
Natural Gas Technician in Training
Are you looking for a career opportunity that would combine your mechanical aptitude with your technical skills? Do you value a strong team atmosphere at a company that rewards your commitment to improvement? Are you passionate about your work and determined to be successful? At ESG Operations, Inc. we will use our award-winning systems to support your success and drive your career forward. Apply today at www.esginc.net.
ESG Operations, Inc. is currently seeking Gas Technicians in Training in Tifton, GA. As part of our Natural Gas Team, you would perform entry-level tasks that support natural gas distribution and service. You would be responsible for locating and painting meters; basic leak investigation; maintenance tasks; and general labor. We are looking for customer-service-oriented candidates with experience working with mechanical and electrical systems.
As part of the ESG Operations team, you would:
- Perform installation, maintenance, and repairs for natural gas services in Tifton, GA
- Work outside in all weather, both above ground and below ground
- Locate natural gas lines
- Perform simple sniff tests to determine leaks
- Maintain records associated with service and repair functions
- Read and interpret meters and gauges to ensure proper function; repair or replace as needed; assist in turning gas service on and off
- Carry out landscape maintenance and traffic control tasks
- High School Diploma or GED, Trade School training and certifications preferred
- Must have a valid GA driver’s license
- Must be able to complete related Operator Qualifications
- Skill with the operations of basic tools and heavy equipment such as mini-ex and backhoe helpful
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes generous benefits and a bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
Recognized as the fastest-growing utility operations and public works management company in the Southeast, ESG Operations, Inc. provides full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to governmental and private sector entities. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the-art, environmentally sound solutions for our client's unique needs. We provide every employee with cutting-edge tools, training, and technology which has resulted in ESG’s recognition as a leader in the utility operations and public works management industry.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email email@example.com for more information.