Search Job Openings
Are you a Trainer with LMS and online curricula development experience looking for the next step in your career? Are you looking for an opportunity to use your communication skills to help guide multiple teams to success? Are you passionate about your career and driven to succeed? If this sounds like you, apply today at www.esginc.net.
Recognized as the fastest-growing utility operations and public works management company in the Southeast, ESG Operations, Inc. provides full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to governmental and private sector entities. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the-art, environmentally sound solutions for our client's unique needs. We provide every employee with cutting-edge tools, training, and technology which has resulted in ESG’s recognition as a leader in the utility operations and public works management industry.
We are recruiting a Training Manager to join our corporate team in Macon, GA. We are looking for a Learning Management Software (LMS) expert with experience in the creation and delivery of in-person sessions, e-learning courses, and written materials.
You would use your experience in the planning, organization, and leading of training programs to ensure consistency in the delivery and application of training standards across ESG and oversee the implementation and use of our learning management system (LMS). As a member of our Human Resources team, you would work closely with our Management Teams and Corporate Resources to make sure programs and initiatives are consistent with ESG Operations, Inc.’s overall strategies, objectives, and needs.
A background of training in Public Works including the treatment, collections and distribution of Water and Wastewater is helpful but not required for consideration.
Together we will drive your career forward through teamwork and next-level service.
- Create training material and content for the ESG Operations’ Learning Management System (LMS) and other training programs. In partnership with the HR team, assign and follow up on training in the LMS and respond daily to any inquiries from LMS end users
- Responsible for the integrity of LMS data and report generation
- Develop, implement, monitor, and maintain record-keeping of training programs across the ESG Family of businesses
- Develop and document training paths for key positions within the business and communicate this information as needed
- Conducts analyses in order to identify and define the present and future training needs
- Monitor and ensure the achievement of results, including follow-up studies on all completed training programs in order to evaluate and measure results for senior management and key stakeholders
- Organize training logistics and schedule training sessions/meetings and update attendance after sessions
- Bachelor’s degree, advanced study helpful
- Valid Driver’s License
- 2+ years of experience in content creation, maintenance of training processes, and the successful development of ongoing training and development programs
- Proficient in MS Office and presentations
- LMS experience in UKG Learning or similar program required
- Travel to field offices will be required
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes generous benefits and a bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, short term, and long-term disability, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays. Relocation assistance may be available.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.