Search Job Openings
Public Works Driver with CDL
***Join us at our hiring event on August 11, 2021 from 10am-2pm to apply in person and meet our hiring team***
ESG Operations, Inc is recruiting a CDL Driver to join our Public Works team in Opelika, AL. As part of the team responsible for projects involving landscape and maintenance of public property, you would primarily drive a brush truck, street sweeper, and dump trucks.
As a member of the ESG Operations team, you will:
- Drive a truck with a crew to work sites; lead the operation of heavy machinery and equipment to dig or back-fill trenches, tear down buildings, lift or move heavy loads, assist with pipeline installation or repair, clean out drainage ditches, sweep streets, compact dirt, repairs of roadways; ensures compliance with safety regulations by crew members.
- Operate large trucks and dump trucks to deliver or remove equipment or materials from job sites, or haul dirt or other materials.
- Lead and assist with miscellaneous projects as directed, such as masonry work, line location, patching roads, digging graves, clearing debris, constructing building pads, maintaining right-of-ways, or building and maintaining drains and boxes.
- Secure and partition off work areas with traffic signs, cones, and/or barricades; flags and directs traffic around work areas as necessary.
- High school diploma or GED
- A Certified Driver's License (CDL) is required
- Six months of related experience
- Strong attention to detail work style with a commitment to improvement
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
Recognized as the fastest-growing utility operations and public works management company in the Southeast, ESG Operations, Inc. provides full-service operation, maintenance, management and consulting services to governmental and private sector entities. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the-art, environmentally sound solutions for our client's unique needs. We provide every employee with cutting-edge tools, training and technology which has resulted in ESG’s recognition as a leader in the utility operations and public works management industry. Learn more about us at www.esginc.net.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email email@example.com for more information.