Search Job Openings
Facility Maintenance Technician
Forsyth County, GA - Suwanee
ESG Operations, Inc. is the fastest growing utility management company in the Southeast, currently providing operations services across the Southeastern United States. We are currently seeking a Facility Maintenance Technician for our Forsyth County, Georgia locations. The main responsibility of this position will be the cleaning and maintenance of membrane filtration systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform grounds maintenance, including mowing weed eating, landscape trimming, and weed control.
- Perform carpentry tasks and repair existing structures as needed.
- Repair and/or replace toilets, faucets, water lines, drain lines, sewage lines and floor drains, and install water heaters.
- Perform painting tasks, including painting and priming walls, cabinets, ceilings, shelves, and buildings.
- Hang, repair, and install acoustical ceiling rails and tiles; repair and install drywalls and ceilings.
- Provide assistance with masonry projects, including laying brick and block, and pouring concrete roadways, sidewalks, building foundations, and loading docks.
- Assist with maintenance and repair of departmental tools and equipment.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Specialized vocational training is preferred.
- 1+ years of related experience.
License(s) or Certification(s) Required:
- Valid Driver’s License.
- HVAC Technician or Electrical or Plumbing certification helpful
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes generous benefits and a bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.