Search Job Openings
ESG Operations is growing! We are hiring a Sign Technician to join our Winder team. In this role, you would be responsible for the construction, installation and maintenance of traffic signs.
- Maintains and repairs traffic signs: inspects traffic signs to identify damage and ensure readability, repairs, straightens or replaces bent or damaged signs or signposts, clears and removes vegetation.
- Logs and maintains records or new or replaced road and street signs. Including using work order and asset management programs.
- Trims and clears brush around signs.
- Maintains equipment and supply inventory making purchases as needed.
- Flags traffic at works sites and install traffic control devices.
- Ensures that work activities are conducted in compliance with applicable traffic control regulations, standards and specifications.
- Operates a variety of machinery, equipment and tools associated with work projects.
- Maintains vehicles, tools and equipment.
- Paint and maintain traffic markings, such as arrows or guidelines, for such areas as bike lanes, schools, or recreational areas.
- High School diploma or GED
- Valid Driver's license
- Responsibility for the actions of others, affecting subordinate workers, customers, or others in the general public; works in a very fluid environment observing policies and guidelines.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
Recognized as the fastest-growing utility operations and public works management company in the Southeast, ESG Operations, Inc. provides full service operation, maintenance, management and consulting services to governmental and private sector entities. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the-art, environmentally-sound solutions for our clients’ unique needs. We provide every employee with cutting-edge tools, training and technology which has resulted in ESG’s recognition as a leader in the utility operations and public works management industry. Learn more about us at www.esginc.net.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email email@example.com for more information.