Search Job Openings
Collection and Distribution
ESG Operations, Inc. is hiring a Water and Sewer Technician to join our team in Moultrie, GA. You will be responsible for the installation, repair, and maintenance of water distribution and sewer collection systems.
You bring your work ethic and drive to success and ESG will support your long-term career success.
- lay pipe
- repair broken lines, stubs, and force mains
- adjust, raise and clean out manholes
- landscape yards after installation and repair
- partition off work areas with traffic signs, cones, and/or barricades
- flag and direct traffic around work areas
- perform general housekeeping and grounds maintenance duties
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid Driver's License required, CDL preferred
- Strong detail-oriented work style
The compensation is based on experience and includes generous benefits and a bonus plan. Benefits package includes health, dental, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations, Inc.
ESG Operations provides full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to the government and private sector across the Southeast. We also provide a partnership based on shared values and goals and a deep understanding of the challenges that face communities. At ESG Operations, we know that our employees are our greatest asset and the foundation for our success. Learn more about us at http://esginc.net.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.