Search Job Openings
Utility Driver with CDL
Collections and Distribution
Wakulla County, FL - Crawfordville
ESG Operations, Inc is recruiting a CDL Driver to join our team in Wakulla, FL. As a member of the team responsible for projects involving wastewater treatment and collections, you will be responsible for driving and operating sludge and hydro-vac equipment.
As a member of the ESG Operations team, you will:
- Drive a truck with a crew to work sites; lead the operation of heavy machinery and equipment
- Operate large trucks and dump trucks to deliver or remove equipment or materials from job sites, or haul dirt or other materials.
- Construct and maintain sewer and storm drain pipes.
- Repair points on gravity lines and force mains, install pipe, clean out manholes, raise manholes, various landscaping jobs.
- Operate small equipment for maintenance projects.
- Oversees and assists with miscellaneous projects as directed, such as maintaining right-of-ways, pump station sites, cleaning sludge lagoons, and various grading projects as necessary.
- Secure and partition off work areas with traffic signs, cones, and/or barricades; flags and directs traffic around work areas as necessary.
- High school diploma or GED
- A Certified Driver's License (CDL) is required
- Six months of related experience
- Strong attention to detail work style with a commitment to improvement
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
Recognized as the fastest-growing utility operations and public works management company in the Southeast, ESG Operations, Inc. provides full service operation, maintenance, management and consulting services to governmental and private sector entities. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the-art, environmentally-sound solutions for our clients’ unique needs. We provide every employee with cutting-edge tools, training and technology which has resulted in ESG’s recognition as a leader in the utility operations and public works management industry. Learn more about us at www.esginc.net.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email email@example.com for more information.