Search Job Openings
Are you a licensed water operator looking for the next step in your career? Do you value a strong team atmosphere at a company that rewards your commitment to improvement? Are you passionate about your work and determined to be successful? If this sounds like you, apply today at www.esginc.net.
ESG Operations, Inc is currently seeking a Water Operator in Clarkesville, Georgia. We are looking for a detail-oriented person with mechanical aptitude and familiarity working in a lab environment. A valid Water Operator's license is preferred.
- Operate water plant, monitoring all equipment and chemicals to ensure water meets applicable standards
- Collect and record data for record maintenance and reporting to designated state agencies
- Monitor treatment process for compliance, inspect equipment, monitor conditions, meters, and gauges to determine load requirements and functionality
- Must be willing to work different shifts
- Ideal candidate will be familiar with process control and pertinent lab procedures
- Valid Georgia Water Operator License with Surface Water treatment experience preferred
- Wastewater experience helpful
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license
- Maintenance experience preferred
- Strong detail-oriented work style
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes generous benefits and a bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
Recognized as the fastest-growing utility operations and public works management company in the Southeast, ESG Operations, Inc. provides full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to governmental and private sector entities. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the-art, environmentally sound solutions for our client's unique needs. We provide every employee with cutting-edge tools, training, and technology which has resulted in ESG’s recognition as a leader in the utility operations and public works management industry. Learn more about us at www.esginc.net.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.