Search Job Openings
Water Treatment Plant Manager
ESG Operations is currently seeking a Water Treatment Plant Manager to join our Clarkesville Georgia team. You will be responsible for the overall operations and maintenance of a surface waterwater treatment plant. We are looking for "hands-on" candidates with the Highest level/Class 1 Georgia license as well as leadership and compliance experience. Duties include training and supervising subordinate personnel; conducting tests on a variety of water samples; safe and efficient operation of a variety of pumps and filtration equipment in the water plant.
Operation and Maintenance
- Train subordinate personnel in work technique and equipment operating procedures.
- Operate pumps, control panels, chlorinators, filters, gas and electric motors and other water plant equipment.
- Make routine chemical and bacteriological analyses according to prescribed methods and at specified times.
- Take and record readings of water consumption; check charts on level gauges and flow meters.
- Clean plant equipment and sedimentation basin, back-washes filters as needed.
- Make budget and capital improvement recommendations
- Maintain compliance with all state and federal agencies at all times, including preparing and submitting all state and federal reports on time.
- Understand all emergency procedures as outlined by EPD and the city.
- Assign and schedule work for 24 hours of operation at the water treatment plant.
- Graduation from high school or equivalent
- Ten years of progressively responsible experience in water treatment or any combination of education, experience and training at a facility no less than 3.0 MGD in size which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Valid GA drivers license
- Highest level Water Treatment Plant Operator license
- Well-versed in issues that may be associated with water treatment systems such as contamination, drought, fire protection, or terrorism.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays. Relocation assistance may be offered.
ESG Operations, Inc. is the fastest-growing utility management company in the Southeast. We provide full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to the government and private sector across the Southeast. We also provide a partnership based on shared values and goals and a deep understanding of the challenges that face communities. Learn more about us at http://esginc.net.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.