Search Job Openings
Street and Asphalt Technician
ESG Operations is hiring a Streets and Asphalts Technician to join our team in Tifton, GA. In this role, you will assist in the repair and installation of pavement to include repairing potholes; and installing and repairing street cuts.
- Operate asphalt truck.
- Make repairs to potholes, street shoulders and cuts.
- Operate rollers as needed.
- Operate plow and sand trucks.
- Maintains proper inventory of supplies and assist with ordering as needed.
- Maintain records including using work order and asset management programs.
- Flags traffic at works sites and install traffic control devices.
- Plan work and ensure proper traffic patterns are in place before starting work.
- Ensures that work activities are conducted in compliance with applicable traffic control regulations, standards and specifications.
- Operates a variety of machinery, equipment and tools associated with work projects.
- Maintains vehicles, tools and equipment.
- High School diploma or GED
- Valid Driver's license.
- Responsibility for the actions of others, affecting subordinate workers, customers, or others in the general public; works in a very fluid environment observing policies and guidelines.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
Recognized as the fastest-growing utility operations and public works management company in the Southeast, ESG Operations, Inc. provides full-service operation, maintenance, management and consulting services to governmental and private sector entities. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the-art, environmentally sound solutions for our clients’ unique needs. We provide every employee with cutting-edge tools, training and technology which has resulted in ESG’s recognition as a leader in the utility operations and public works management industry. Learn more about us at www.esginc.net.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.