Search Job Openings
ESG Operations is hiring a Maintenance Mechanic to join our team in Vicksburg, MS. This position will be field-based with responsibility for troubleshooting and repairing wastewater equipment in addition to facility maintenance and housekeeping tasks.
If you are a highly determined professional ready for career-developing opportunities and a commitment to improvement, apply online at www.esginc.net.
- Troubleshoot malfunctions
- Perform work on engines, pumps, motors, and other industry-related equipment
- Performs general housekeeping and grounds maintenance duties such as cleaning restrooms, offices and locker rooms; washing down solids, algae accumulation on basins; cleaning oil and grease from equipment; preparing the surfaces on equipment, structures and buildings for painting and paints; landscapes the grounds that surround the facilities to include cutting grass, trimming and pruning of shrubs and trees
- Maintains, cleans and stocks materials on trucks and equipment
- Gather and document information/data for reporting on behalf of area of responsibility
- High school diploma or GED
- 1+ years of related experience
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Strong detail-oriented work style
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
Recognized as the fastest-growing utility operations and public works management company in the Southeast, ESG Operations, Inc. provides full-service operation, maintenance, management and consulting services to governmental and private sector entities. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the-art, environmentally sound solutions for our clients’ unique needs. We provide every employee with cutting-edge tools, training and technology which has resulted in ESG’s recognition as a leader in the utility operations and public works management industry. Learn more about us at www.esginc.net.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email email@example.com for more information.