Search Job Openings
Forsyth County, GA - Suwanee
ESG Operations is currently seeking an experienced Warehouse Manager to support the growth of our water and wastewater operations and maintenance team. We are looking for a “hands-on” candidate to help us create our new warehouse including on-going management of the warehouse as well as the implementation of inventory bar code systems for existing parts. You will be responsible for processing inventory and non-inventory orders including accepting and placing supply orders, related customer service, receiving purchases, processing check requests, and ensuring accuracy of paperwork processed.
- Maintain contact and coordinate purchasing with vendors regarding orders and merchandise, new products, market conditions, and trends.
- Conduct on-site inventory; prepare inventory listing to include the location and status of all equipment.
- Receive, inspect, and distribute merchandise to appropriate individuals
- Prepare periodic reports related to purchasing, inventory control, and shipping and receiving
- Evaluate the quality and appropriateness of supplies and equipment; conduct cost/ quality comparisons prior to submitting requests for purchase.
- Obtain and update information on open market and contract purchase prices.
- Communicate with all department representatives to determine purchasing needs and specifications.
- Ensure proper tracking and monitoring of inventory, and non-inventory items, and possess the ability to properly evaluate data
- 5+ years of progressive experience in warehouse management, warehouse operations and inventory control procedures.
- Valid GA driver's license
- Experience using a forklift to load, unload, and shelve supplies.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with vendors, internal personnel and client representatives.
- Knowledge of purchasing methods and procedures including knowledge of relevant laws in Georgia and knowledge of record keeping methods and procedures
- Experience with integrating and managing a purchase order system a plus
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
Recognized as the fastest-growing utility operations and public works management company in the Southeast, ESG Operations, Inc. provides full service operation, maintenance, management and consulting services to governmental and private sector entities. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the-art, environmentally-sound solutions for our clients’ unique needs. We provide every employee with cutting-edge tools, training and technology which has resulted in ESG’s recognition as a leader in the utility operations and public works management industry. Learn more about us at www.esginc.net.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.