Search Job Openings
ESG Operations is currently seeking a Maintenance Supervisor for our Waycross, GA team. We are looking for candidates with 5+ years of experience troubleshooting and performing preventative maintenance, preferably at wastewater plants and/or lift stations. You will be troubleshooting pumps, motors, hydraulics, compressed air, high-speed rotational equipment, electronics (VFD’s, PLC’s, Soft starts, etc.) and conveying equipment.
- Performs skilled mechanical repair work on engines, pumps, motors, and other equipment
- Assigns, coordinates and supervises personnel and materials required in the maintenance and repair of water and wastewater treatment systems
- Diagnoses malfunctions and determines effective courses of action for correcting them
- Plans, schedules, and directs maintenance of a wide variety of specialized mechanical and electrical equipment including buildings, structures and grounds
- Estimates cost and time for all aspects of maintenance, repair, and construction
- Inspects buildings and equipment for needed maintenance and repair
- Provides training to all subordinates
- Determines effective response for emergency situations
- Maintain records of all maintenance work done on equipment and prepares routine and special reports
- Develops, implements, and enforces safety regulations and procedures
- Ensures all weekly and monthly internal reports are submitted on time
- Reviews work projects in progress and at completion
- Consults with project manager in planning workload and assignments
- Reads, interprets, and works from blueprints, drawings, sketches, plans, specifications, and mechanical illustrations
- Ensures the proper use and care of tools, materials, and safety equipment involved in maintenance and work repair
- Attends safety classes, reinforces and complies with company safety policies
- All other duties as assigned, as this is not an exhaustive list.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must have completed the equivalent of one year of college or specialized vocational training in business management, public administration, electrician, mechanic, or a closely related field.
- Requires 5 years of related experience including knowledge of CMMS systems.
- Must have valid GA driver’s license. GA electrician license is preferred.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and b