Search Job Openings
Rockdale County, GA - Conyers
ESG Operations, Inc. is currently seeking a Lab Technician to join our team based in Rockdale County (Conyers), GA. As part of our Laboratory team, you would work in an environmental lab to assess water quality as required by State and Federal regulations and/or internal requirements. We are looking for candidates willing to work in the lab with a significant amount of field work.
If you are an experienced, highly motivated professional ready for career-developing opportunities and challenges, please contact us.
As an Lab Technician you will:
- Collect samples at prescribed intervals or as requested from the water distribution system, wastewater treatment plants, streams, or commercial and residential establishments for laboratory analysis.
- Conduct physical and bacteriological laboratory analysis as applicable to water, wastewater, or industrial analysis,
- Perform mathematical calculations and interprets data associated with sampling and analysis.
- Enter sampling manholes to perform sampling and sampler maintenance duties.
- Maintain the working order and proper calibration of field/laboratory materials and equipment.
- Data entry into logs, charts, and client-based data system as well as record and report observations and values to appropriate persons.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with industrial and FOG customers.
- Assist in collecting surface water samples and non-routine water and wastewater samples as situations warrant.
- Completion of a standard high school education or its recognized equivalent, supplemented by courses in chemistry, biology and math.
- Relevant experience to the duties listed above
- Valid driver’s license
- Strong detail-oriented work style
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays
ESG Operations, Inc.
Recognized as the fastest-growing utility operations and public works management company in the Southeast, ESG Operations, Inc. provides full-service operation, maintenance, management and consulting services to governmental and private sector entities. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the-art, environmentally-sound solutions for our clients’ unique needs. We provide every employee with cutting-edge tools, training and technology which has resulted in ESG’s recognition as a leader in the utility operations and public works management industry.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email email@example.com for more information.