Search Job Openings
Facility Maintenance Technician
Forsyth County, GA - Suwanee
ESG Operations is currently seeking a Facility Maintenance Technician for our Forsyth County, Georgia locations. The main responsibility of this position will be the cleaning and maintenance of membrane filtration systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform grounds maintenance, including mowing weed eating, landscape trimming, and weed control.
- Perform carpentry tasks and repair existing structures as needed.
- Repair and/or replace toilets, faucets, water lines, drain lines, sewage lines and floor drains, and install water heaters.
- Perform painting tasks, including painting and priming walls, cabinets, ceilings, shelves and buildings.
- Hang, repair, and install acoustical ceiling rails and tiles; repair and install drywalls and ceilings.
- Provide assistance with masonry projects, including laying brick and block, and pouring concrete roadways, sidewalks, building foundations, and loading docks.
- Assist with maintenance and repair of departmental tools and equipment.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Specialized vocational training preferred.
- 1+ years of related experience.
License(s) or Certification(s) Required:
- Valid Driver’s License.
- HVAC Technician or Electrical or Plumbing certification helpful
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.