Search Job Openings
Collections and Distribution
SG Operations, Inc.
ESG Operations, Inc. is the fastest growing utility management companies in the Southeast, currently providing operations services across the Southeastern United States. We are currently seeking a Utility Worker for our Douglas, GA location. If you are an experienced, highly motivated professional ready for career-developing opportunities and challenges please contact us.
Performs basic installation, repair and maintenance of sewer collections/water distribution systems to include:
- Laying pipe and ensuring it is on the right grade and in the proper layer of gravel
- Making sure ditches are shored properly and safe to enter
- Repairing broken lines, stubs and force mains
- Adjusting manholes to ground level
- Landscaping yards that have been destroyed by line installation
- Clearing easements to provide easier access to the outfall line
Performs general housekeeping and grounds maintenance duties to include:
- Cleaning rest rooms, offices and locker rooms
- Washing down solids, algae accumulation on basins
- Cleaning oil and grease from equipment
- Prepares the surfaces on equipment, structures and buildings for painting and paints
- Landscapes the grounds that surround the facilities to include cutting grass, trimming and pruning
Operates dump trucks, front-end loaders and ten wheel trucks to perform required hauling and unloading
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have valid GA driver’s license
- Prefer a valid CDL or should acquire CDL within one year
- Strong detail-oriented work style
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.