Search Job Openings
Membrane Filter Tech
Forsyth County, GA - Suwanee
ESG Operations, Inc. is the fastest growing utility management company in the Southeast, currently providing operations services across the Southeastern United States. We are currently seeking a Technician for our Suwanee (Forsyth County), Georgia location. The main responsibility of this position will be the cleaning and maintenance of membrane filtration systems.
This is a great entry level opportunity for candidates interested in pursuing a career in water reclamation.
As a part of our Operations Maintenance team, you would:
- Remove, clean, and re-install membrane filters at water and wastewater plants
- Diagnose malfunctions and determine corrective action
- Read, interpret, and work from blueprints, drawings, sketches, plans, and mechanical illustrations
- Gather and document information/data for reporting on behalf of area of responsibility
- Assist with maintenance and repair of departmental tools and equipment.
- Perform clerical tasks, including completing/generating work orders and routine job forms.
- Attend safety classes, reinforce and comply with company safety policies
- Works harmoniously with ESG employees and the public and comply with ESG policies
- Operate forklifts, overhead cranes and other equipment.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 1+ years of related experience including confined space experience helpful
- Must have a valid state driver’s license and meet minimum driving standards.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.