Search Job Openings
ESG Operations is currently seeking a Maintenance Manager for our Opelika, AL team. We are looking for candidates that have 5+ years of experience with troubleshooting pumps, motors, hydraulics, compressed air, high-speed rotational equipment, electronics (VFD’s, PLC’s, Soft starts, etc.), and conveying equipment. We would also ask you to plan and coordinate work schedules, projects, and equipment downtime; and utilizing word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software for preparing work-related reports, charts, graphs, and data submittal requirements.
- Assign, coordinate and supervise personnel and materials required in the maintenance and repair of wastewater treatment systems
- Diagnose malfunctions and determines effective courses of action for correcting them
- Plan, schedule, and direct the maintenance of a wide variety of specialized mechanical and electrical equipment including buildings, structures and grounds
- Estimate cost and time for all aspects of maintenance, repair, and construction
- Inspect buildings and equipment for needed maintenance and repair
- Provide training to all subordinates
- Determine effective response for emergency situations
- Maintain records of all maintenance work done on equipment and prepares routine and special reports
- Develop, implement, and enforce safety regulations and procedures
- Ensure all weekly and monthly internal reports are submitted on time
- Review work projects in progress and at the completion
- Consult with Wastewater Manager in planning workload and assignments
- Perform skilled mechanical repair work on engines, pumps, motors, and other equipment
- Read, interpret, and work from blueprints, drawings, sketches, plans, specifications, and mechanical illustrations
- Ensure the proper use and care of tools, materials, and safety equipment involved in maintenance and work repair
- Attend safety classes, reinforces and complies with company safety policies
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must have completed the equivalent of one year of college or specialized vocational training in business management, public administration, electrician, mechanic, or a closely related field.
- Requires a minimum five years of related experience.
- Must have a valid AL driver’s license. AL Electrician License is preferred.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes generous benefits and a bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations provides full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to the government and private sector across the Southeast. We also provide a partnership based on shared values and goals and a deep understanding of the challenges that face communities. Learn more about us at http://esginc.net.
ESG Operations is a Drug-Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply online at http://esginc.net or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.