Search Job Openings
ESG Operations, Inc. is one of the fastest growing operations and maintenance management companies in the Southeast. We are currently seeking a Maintenance Mechanic for our Waycross, GA project. If you are an experienced, highly motivated professional ready for career-developing opportunities and challenges please contact us.
- Diagnose malfunctions and determine corrective action
- Perform skilled mechanical work on engines, pumps, motors, and other industry-related equipment
- Estimate cost and time for all aspects of maintenance, repair, and construction
- Read, interpret, and work from blueprints, drawings, sketches, plans, and mechanical illustrations
- Ability to assess 120 and 480 volt electrical systems and perform the necessary repairs
- Perform clerical tasks as needed
- Gather and document information/data for reporting on behalf of area of responsibility
- High school diploma or GED
- Five years related experience in the areas of electrical and mechanical maintenance
- Experience with pump maintenance and repairs, control panel and electronic components, welding
- Must have valid GA driver’s license. GA electrician license is helpful.
- Strong detail-oriented work style
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.