Search Job Openings
ESG Operations is hiring a Groundskeeper to join our team in Clinton, Mississippi. We are looking for skilled laborers to be responsible for projects involving landscaping and maintenance of public property. As a member of our team you will:
- Operate equipment such as chain saws, riding lawn mowers, weed eaters, backpack blowers, stick edgers or tractors with bush hogs in compliance with OSHA and ESG safety regulations.
- Mow and trim assigned property; remove brush, tree limbs, other debris
- Operate & maintain irrigation systems (sprinkler heads, risers, etc.) to spray designated areas
- Perform cleaning tasks in assigned area/building, such as sweeping, mopping, emptying trash receptacles, picking up litter/trash/debris.
- Assist in landscaping property; assist with storm clean up.
- Attend safety classes, reinforce and comply with company safety policies.
- Work harmoniously with ESG employees and the public and comply with all ESG policies.
- 6 months+ experience operating related landscaping and/or irrigation equipment
- High School Diploma or GED, specialized vocation training helpful
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to work outside and perform heavy lifting tasks
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations provides full service operation, maintenance, management and consulting services to governmental and private sector entities. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the-art, environmentally-sound solutions for our clients’ unique needs. We provide every employee with cutting-edge tools, training and technology which has resulted in ESG’s recognition as a leader in the utility operations and public works management industry. Learn more about us at www.esginc.net.
ESG Operations is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net.