Search Job Openings
Fort Benning, GA
ESG Operations is one of the fastest growing utility management companies in the Southeast, currently providing operations services across the Southeastern United States. We are currently seeking a Service Technician for our Fort Benning location. If you are an experienced, highly motivated professional ready for career-developing opportunities and challenges please contact us.
- Perform basic service truck driving functions in accordance with ESG and DOT requirements.
- Perform all work duties in a safe manner in accordance with ESG and DOT safety standards to ensure no accidents or injuries.
- Perform duties by sitting, standing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, or crawling. In addition, perform lifting/pushing between 50 and 150 lbs. on a frequent basis during work shift.
- Conduct portable toilets servicing to ESG service standard.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule when routes need to be adjusted or changed due to inclement weather, customer needs and/or holidays.
One year of related experience. Must have a high school diploma, GED, or specialized vocational training. Must have a valid state Driver’s License (Class B Commercial preferable) and meet minimum driving standards.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations is an equal opportunity employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.