Search Job Openings
ESG Operations, Inc.
ESG Operations, Inc. is the fastest growing utility management company in the Southeast, currently providing operations services across the Southeastern United States. We are currently seeking a Technical Specialist to join our corporate team. If you are an experienced, highly motivated professional ready for career-developing opportunities and challenges, please contact us.
The Technical Specialist provides help and advice to ESG project staff on the function and use of ESG systems and software. They support new project startups and existing projects with the implementation of ESG’s service delivery tools. This position is based in Georgia but will involved travel to projects around the Southeast.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collect equipment nameplate data
- Develop spreadsheets and written reports
- Input and analyze data
- Train project staff on the use of technology and software in the application of our work
- Solve technical problems quickly and effectively
- Work often as part of a team of technicians to resolve high-priority situations; work independently on routine (lower-priority) problems
- Work well in high-pressure situations
- Make decisions quickly, often with limited information
- Proficiency with the application of computers, tablets and other technology
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree.
- Or the relevant experience commensurate with the above.
- 3 + years of software experience related to the Operations and Maintenance of Water, Wastewater, including plant operations and collection & distribution
- Expert user of Computerized Maintenance Management software
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of standard office practices and computer skills, and ability to apply such knowledge of interrelated processes, tasks and operations.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing with co-workers, and city departments, supervisors, lab personnel, operations staff, vendors, government agencies and the public, including being sensitive to professional ethics, gender, cultural diversities and disabilities.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well with people at all levels are essential; job requires an excellent listener and very strong interpersonal skills.
- Need a great eye for detail and strong problem-solving ability.
- Knowledge of water and wastewater components/equipment
- Ability to travel extensively