Search Job Openings
Collection and Distribution Technician
Collection and Distribution
ESG Operations, Inc. is seeking a Collections and Distribution Technician for our Tifton, GA location. In this position, you will be responsible for the basic installation, repair and maintenance of sewer collection and water distribution systems; and the cleaning and grounds maintenance of the Public Utilities facilities.
ESG Operations provides full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to the government and private sector across the Southeast. We also provide a partnership based on shared values and goals and a deep understanding of the challenges that face communities. At ESG Operations, our employees are our greatest asset and the foundation for our success. Learn more about us at http://esginc.net.
- Construct and maintain sewer and storm drain pipes.
- Repair points on gravity lines and force mains, install pipe, clean out manholes, raise manholes, various landscaping jobs.
- Operate small equipment for maintenance projects.
- Oversees and assists with miscellaneous projects as directed, such as maintaining right-of-ways, pump station sites, cleaning sludge lagoons, and various grading projects as necessary.
- Ensures securing and partitioning off work areas with traffic signs, cones, and/or barricades; flags and directs traffic around work areas as necessary.
- Maintains required paperwork and logs in compliance with departmental rules and regulations.
- Gathers information/data to support periodic and special reports documenting activities for area of responsibility.
- Attends staff and safety meetings to exchange information; attends in-service training and technical or professional classes or seminars to improve technical or professional skills.
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have valid driver’s license, CDL preferred
- 2 or more years related experience
- Strong attention to detail
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG/Inframark Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.