Search Job Openings
APPLY NOW Our system works best with Safari, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge browers. Pop-up windows are required.
ESG Engineering’s Macon office is seeking a highly motivated entry level Civil/Environmental Engineer. The Engineer will be led by a Project Manager on a team consisting of multi-discipline design engineers focused on the production of design phase deliverables including reports, technical memoranda, design manuals, plans, sections, details and specifications. We are looking for candidates with a Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering.
- Perform routine aspects of engineering assignments requiring knowledge and application of basic engineering principles
- Work with a team of engineers, designers and technicians in water/wastewater/drainage projects from conceptual design to construction.
- Provide reports and preliminary studies for municipal clients
- Learn and further utilize design and drafting skills for site grading and drainage design, utility alignments and profiles, topographic survey surface data collection and 3D modeling, and infrastructure and roadway design
- Conduct site/field visits for tasks such as topographic surveying and measurements, foundation construction observation, and site inspection.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil/Environmental Engineering
- Willing to relocate to Macon, GA for permanent residence
- AutoCAD and ArcGIS software experience is a plus
- Internship experience in water/waste water projects- storm experience a plus
- Excellent organizational, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to prioritize and deliver multiple projects with varying deadlines.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan.
Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, short term and long term disability, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Engineering is part of the ESG Operations family of companies. With corporate offices located in Macon, GA, we have water, wastewater, and storm water infrastructure projects throughout the Southeast. For more information about ESG, go to www.esginc.net.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.