Search Job Openings
ESG Operations, Inc. is the fastest growing utility management company in the Southeast, currently providing operations services across the Southeastern United States. We are currently seeking a Utility Technician to be a part of our award winning team in Vicksburg, MS.
Performs basic installation, repair and maintenance of sewer collections/water distribution systems to include:
- Assist with preventative maintenance and troubleshooting repairs on equipment and machines
- Performs general housekeeping and grounds maintenance duties to include:
- Cleaning restrooms, offices and locker rooms
- Washing down solids, algae accumulation on basins
- Cleaning oil and grease from equipment
- Prepares equipment, structures and buildings for painting
- Cutting grass, trimming, and pruning of shrubs and trees
- Completion of a standard high school education or its recognized equivalent
- One year experience in maintenance, equipment operations, construction or labor role
- Must have a valid driver’s license in Georgia
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.