Lockheed Martin Aeronautics, Georgia
ESG began its relationship with Lockheed Martin Aeronautics after transitioning this project from another contractor in May 2014. ESG’s team provides frequent analyses on all parameters listed in Lockheed’s NPDES permit, in addition to routine and non-routine process control analyses. All of ESG’s laboratory data—chain of custody documentation, test results, bench sheets, safety data sheets, chemical hygiene plan, and all other site specific requirements—are housed in ESG’s Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) with Lockheed Martin having access to ESG’s system.
ESG is also subject to numerous laboratory inspections and audits. Since the inception of our partnership with Lockheed Martin, ESG has had no reported deficiencies.
- After transitioning this project from another contractor, ESG immediately repaired and replaced inoperable and inefficient laboratory equipment.
- Created a cost savings for the client by renegotiating the annual maintenance contract for laboratory equipment.
- Implemented an enhanced Quality Assurance/Quality Control Program that resulted in a Laboratory Quality Assurance Award from GAWP.
- ESG’s startup Laboratory Director was awarded the Water Environment Federation (WEF) Analyst of the Year and also received the prestigious Ira C. Kelley Award presented by the Georgia Association of Water Professionals (GAWP) in recognition of advancements and achievements in the environmental laboratory field.
- ESG has achieved a 100% pass rate on all DMR-QA Study parameters since our contract’s inception.